About the Course
Payment plans available on request to CakeFlix members Contact us for Details.
Looking to become a Cake Decorating tutor or just a earn a little extra money to see you through the winter months?
This course provides you with all you’ll need to know to become an effective tutor. Cake Decorating is an amazing talent, but it’s seasonal and it can be difficult to be heard above the crowd. Becoming a tutor gives you a wider audience, potentially a good return and the opportunity for regular returning customers.
What you will learn:
- Pre-course work to ensure a smoothly run class
- How to communicate clearly and effectively when demonstrating
- Controlling awkward situations
- Ensuring that your students have a great time and a great end result
- How to market yourself as a tutor
What will you be doing:
- Paul will start with a short course
- There will be a series of cake skills taught by Paul and the students
- Critique will be offered to help improve the delivery
- On the final day you will teach a lesson from one of Paul’s courses. The outcome will determine whether you receive a:
- Certificate of attendance or
- Approved Paul Bradford Instructor Certificate
NOTE: All tools and ingredients are provided as well as lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Here’s a Short Video About What our Students Say….
- Paul Bradford
- David Brice
Check out cheap Flight prices from your local airport via SKYSCANNER.
After a hard week’s learning, we all let our hair down on the Friday (see above)!
For Paul’s online tutorials go to: www.cakeflix.com