About the Course
- Book Now – is a £100 payment to sit the initial assessment interview. This will be fully refunded if you are not successful. Someone will be in touch within 24 hours to arrange a suitable time and date
- Payment plans available on request to CakeFlix members Contact us for Details
Interested in becoming a Cake Decorating tutor?
Already teaching, but need to learn how to use the new technologies?
Want to teach your classes to via online platforms?
Want to teach to thousands via CakeFlix TV?
Train the Trainer – delivered online – with Paul Bradford and David Brice will do all that and more!
Paul Bradford has come from a shy, quiet lad to someone who has taught thousands or millions if you include his online channels. He has made cakes for the Queen, Prince Charles and Prince Albert of Monaco, but has now focussed on delivering the highest levels of training. David Brice’s expertise is in business coaching and technology. So this course brings both their areas of expertise together in one complete package.
Through online learning and private 1 to 1 coaching with Paul & David, this is an excellent platform to launch your cake decorating classes. A schedule will be agreed to work around your commitments, but the course must be completed within 3 months of purchase.
You will be guided every step of the way and receive help and advice from training professionals. By the end of the course you will be live on CakeFlix TV, which is an excellent platform to get your name out there to thousands of potential customers. CakeFlix TV is streamed to large audiences via Facebook (215k), Youtube (52k subscribers) and via our Apps to all the main streaming channels. But don’t worry, you will be taught how to manage stress and overcome any fear of public speaking to ensure that you have all the qualities needed to be a successful cake decorating tutor.
Not all applicants will be invited onto the course. To be accepted, the applicant must first submit 5 images of cakes and pass a screen-test via Zoom.
Take the first step and BOOK NOW at the top of the page and we will be in touch to make an appointment. The appointment is to ensure that we can deliver on your expectations and for you to understand first hand how the coaching process will work.
- How to communicate clearly and effectively when demonstrating
- Key tasks required to ensure that your course runs smoothly
- Controlling awkward situations
- How to manage your time
- Ensuring that your students have a great experience
- How to get your first 8 students
- How to teach your classes online
- How to maximise your audience reach
- How to grow your online presence
- 1 to 1 coaching with Paul Bradford to Design your cakes for teaching
- 1 to 1 coaching with David Brice to create an exciting and engaging business plan
- Internet connection suitable for live broadcasting on Facebook
- Camera, microphone, lighting and camera stand
Online video learning
- Introduction to the business plan
- Teaching through technology
- Managing stress and fear of public speaking
- Key factors required to run a successful course
- Marketing Online – Tried and tested techniques
- Marketing Offline – This stuff really works!
- Learn from Paul’s teaching experiences
- DISC – Personality profiling
Private 1 to 1 Coaching
- Coaching to ensure that all aspects of the training lessons have been understood with David
- Business plan first draft review with David
- Designing your cakes to teach with Paul
- Business coaching to finalise the plan with David
Learner Demos with Feedback
- Learner hosts a 10-15 min cake demo with feedback
- Learner hosts a second 10-15 min demo with feedback
- Learner hosts a Facebook Live to Private Group with feedback
- Learner hosts a Facebook Live to CakeFlix Pro Group with feedback
- Go Live on CakeFlix TV
- Paul Bradford
- David Brice NLP Prac
For Paul’s online tutorials go to: www.CakeFlix.com