About the Course
Looking to launch your cake teaching business?
Need help with marketing, technology or planning?
How to design a great cake to teach?
In the Train the Trainer course Paul & David use their areas of expertise and vast experience to get you where you want to be.
Paul Bradford has come from a shy, quiet lad to someone who has taught thousands or millions if you include his online channels. He has made cakes for the Queen, Prince Charles and Prince Albert of Monaco, but has now focussed on delivering the highest levels of training for you. David Brice’s expertise is in business coaching and technology. So this course brings both their areas of expertise together in one complete package.
Payment plans available on request to CakeFlix members Contact us for Details
- Getting, keeping and growing your client list
- How to communicate clearly and effectively when demonstrating
- Key tasks required to ensure that your course runs smoothly
- Controlling awkward situations
- How to manage your time
- Ensuring that your students have a great experience
- How to get your first 8 students
- How to maximise your audience reach
- How to grow your online presence
- Business plan first draft review with David
- Designing your cakes to teach with Paul
Who will find this course useful?
- Anyone who is looking to start or grow their cake teaching credentials
- Needing confidence when teaching cake decorating
- Anyone looking for an opportunity to shine and get noticed
- Cake Decorators looking for a platform to launch their teaching career
- Those looking for a close group of peers who will help and support you
- Anyone needing guidance on cakes to design for teaching
- Those seeking direction with a clear business goal and path
What to bring
All tools, materials, lunch and refreshments are provided. You just need to turn up!
Here’s a Short Video About What our Students Say
(taken from Train the Trainer course)….
- Paul Bradford
- David Brice NLP Practitioner
Strathardle Lodge is based in the village of Kirkmichael, Perthshire.
It is just 20 mins from Pitlochry, which is served by the main London to Inverness train line, with regular services from both Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Kirkmichael is a tranquil escape, which has a huge heritage and history on the door step. Balmoral, Glenshee ski resort and whisky tours are all within easy reach. Located on the Cateran Trail, it is at the centre of many picture postcard paths and cycling routes.
Strathardle Lodge has 9 en-suite guest rooms providing bed and breakfast. Alternatively there are a number of accommodation options close by.
You can check out all the Rooms & Suites at STRATHARDLE LODGE.
Accommodation has been reserved for attendees so you need to book directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.
David will be in touch once your course booking has been confirmed with your choice of accommodation.
Lunch will be provided as part of the course. We will be in touch a week before the course starts to ask if there are any special dietary considerations.
The Kirkmichael hotel is just a 500m walk into the village, where an extensive menu is served. If you don’t fancy going out, then the former public bar at Starthardle Lodge has a selection of snacks and microwave meals from our honesty bar area.
For Paul’s online tutorials go to: www.cakeflix.com