About the Course
You will have the opportunity to create and design TWO BESPOKE cakes with Paul there every step of the way to both help and challenge you.
Having hosted literally thousands of wedding appointments, Paul will use his experience to help to steer you towards a wedding cake that will be both achievable and challenging at the same time. As always, Paul will introduce his own brand of fun to ensure an enjoyable learning experience.
Payment plans are available on request to CakeFlix members Contact us for Details.
What you will learn:
- How to design two bespoke wedding cakes
- Covering, ganaching and stacking wedding cakes
- Meticulous cake design to match your initial design sketch
- Detailed finishing touches
- How to present your cake to maximum effect
Who will find this course useful?
- Anyone who struggles to come up with an eye catching, bespoke design
- Those who might struggle with sharp edges or neat finishes
- Cake Decorators who need some guidance to push their boundaries
- Those looking to share and learn from a group activity where everyone is in the same situation
- Anyone looking to extract as much information from Paul Bradford as they can in one week!
All tools, materials, lunch and refreshments are provided. You just need to turn up!
NOTE: All tools and ingredients are provided as well as lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Here’s a Short Video About What our Students Say (taken from Train the Trainer course)….
- Paul Bradford
Check out cheap Flight prices from your local airport via SKYSCANNER.
After a hard week’s learning, we all let our hair down on the Friday (see above)!
For Paul’s online tutorials go to: www.cakeflix.com